I still remember a it like yesterday. Running lines. Singles and Doubles rankings. Goals. String Savers. Tennis Skirts. Drills. Tourna Grip. Serves. Bloomers. Volleys. Gatorade.
A lot has changed in 10 years, but apparently I am still going to be on a high school tennis team. I just got offered the position of Assistant Tennis Coach for the Kennett girls team!
Thank God, I have been already hanging out with high school girls 3x a week, or this would be incredibly intimidated for me. Being a tennis coach is not really what I expected to be doing at this time of my life, but I am excited about the path God is taking me on, and I look forward to the ministry opportunities this could open up.




What an amazing opportunity! I am very happy for you Laurie!
ReplyDeleteWow - how exciting! It took ten years, but maybe all those tennis lessons will finally start to pay off...
ReplyDeleteSo extremely excited that you are coaching Tori!!! I know that your presence will fill a huge hole in what the girls need - praying for your strength in the heat Love you! Tish
ReplyDelete