Most of my garden was eaten up by little bunny rabbits. There are a couple plants they must not like the taste of...the tomato and zucchini. I got to pick my first zucchini today. Can't wait for enough to make some chocolate zucchini bread!
We also have a few tomatoes that look like they might be ripe soon. Yay!



Beautiful zucchini!! I had to put fencing around my garden because the rabbits were eating my plants too. Once we stopped the rabbits, the grasshoppers started their attack. It never seems to end! God did say it wouldn't be easy working the land...
ReplyDeleteI remember the rich PA soil - what a great place for a garden. The GA clay and whitefly population burned us out. Looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteJust saw your blog for the first time! That Zucchini is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks y'all! It's not much, considering what I planted, but I cooked it up and ate it. Glad you found my blog, steph!
ReplyDelete