OF PREGNANCY!
We are so grateful we are able to experience such a blessing from God. God has perfect timing! Jeruid and I struggled with infertility and didn't know when or if we would have a family. Now, I am thankful it took us so long to get pregnant, because even through the difficult times, I can remember how badly we prayed for this little miracle! And there have been difficult times...
This picture was taken at about 8 weeks pregnant. From about 5 1/2 weeks until now, I have struggled with extreme nausea and vomiting. I was at my worst from 7-9 weeks pregnant, when I lost a significant amount of weight, and even on many medicines couldn't keep ice chips down. After being hospitalized for dehydration, I was diagnosed with Hyperemesis. At 13 weeks pregnant, I still vomit mostly everyday, but I know that this is just another season in my life...and it too will pass!




We know that this has been a very difficult time. So sorry to see how much it has taken out of you. Thank you for going to all the trouble and hardship just so we could be grandparents!
ReplyDelete