"Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD." Psalm 27:14
There is just nothing better than this! I'm continuing to pray for you and your active little baby!
It's just like we were there! Thanks for letting us join you on this adventure to hear our grandchild's heart beating. Love, Daddy (and Mom)
I teared up, then laughed, then teared up again. So happy for you sister!
Ah, I cried also! So happy for you guys!!!!! We can't wait to get to DC so that we will be close enough to visit and babysit even!!!!
ahhh you have a legit baby bump! so fun to hear the heartbeat..I felt nervous too when she couldn't find it
Thank you for sharing this emotional moment with us!
There is just nothing better than this! I'm continuing to pray for you and your active little baby!
ReplyDeleteIt's just like we were there! Thanks for letting us join you on this adventure to hear our grandchild's heart beating. Love, Daddy (and Mom)
ReplyDeleteI teared up, then laughed, then teared up again. So happy for you sister!
ReplyDeleteAh, I cried also! So happy for you guys!!!!! We can't wait to get to DC so that we will be close enough to visit and babysit even!!!!
ReplyDeleteahhh you have a legit baby bump! so fun to hear the heartbeat..I felt nervous too when she couldn't find it
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this emotional moment with us!
ReplyDelete