Pregnancy Time Line:
- 23 weeks pregnant
Nausea:
- Thank God I am finally feeling better! Some nights I get sick after dinner, but it's rare. I never thought I would feel like eating again, but obviously I have been...
Weight Gain:
- 10 lbs and more by the minute.
Cravings:
- Vegetables, French Fries, Fried Rice, and Bananas
Symptoms:
- I have been having terrible leg cramps, or charlie horses, so it is a good thing I have been craving bananas(If I eat more than one, that night I won't usually get a charlie horse).
- He is kicking me like crazy! He always seems to be awake when I want to sleep(I'm sure that will continue after he is born).
- My right eye twitches constantly...weird
- Slight back pain. I was having extreme sciatic nerve pain, and it seems to have vanished in the last couple of weeks. Yay-baby must have moved!
- Itchy, tight belly...and a very shallow belly button. Also, I am developing a slight linea negra(dark line that runs down center of belly)-bummer.
- I love maternity clothes! I went to a Motherhood Maternity Outlet store and was able to get a pair of jeans a few dresses. They are so much more comfortable than anything I was trying to squeeze into.
- I am attempting to sew a quilt for the baby. I will let you know how it goes. I will be following a random instructional youtube video! hahaaa.
- My glucose screening test is this Wednesday. That means fasting, getting blood drawn, drinking sweet drink, getting more blood drawn, and hopefully not having to go back for the longer version of the test. fun.fun.



So glad to see that you are not feeling sick all the time and that you are able to eat again. It's probably not a big surprise, but we had fried rice today too! Of course, the place that we ate might have made your nausea return...
ReplyDelete