I can't believe Elijah is already 2 months old! Yesterday he had a doctors appointment where he got a shot in each of his thighs. Poor little guy. He did pretty well at the doctors, but was a bit fussy the rest of the day. We found out he was a big boy...
Length- 23.5 in - 75th percentile
Weight-14lb 10oz- 97th percentile
The best thing about Elijah being 2 months is that he has really started smiling a lot. It just melts my heart. He also just recently found his voice, and shows it off by cooing and screeching. Elijah loves to eat, and still wakes up on average every 2.5 hrs to get fed. It doesn't look like sleeping through the night will happen anytime soon. Still loving every minute of being a mother to this sweet gift from God!



such a beautiful little boy!
ReplyDeleteHe is just so stinkin' cute!! I love that little face. I hope we get to meet him soon!! Love you guys! Thinking and praying for you!
ReplyDelete