Monday, July 16, 2012

1st Official Haircut

Elijah had his first official haircut on Saturday. Our town just built a new shopping center, and a Great Clips was running a $5 haircut sale. I have trimmed the back of Eli's hair before, but I am always nervous when it comes to cutting the hair around his ears. Since he rarely sits still anymore, I haven't given him a trim in a few months. Elijah had hair growing over his ears and a new mullet was forming so we decided to try a trip to the salon.
 
 He wouldn't let them put on the cape, so his baby hairs got all over the place!
 Do you think someone is spoiled? Elijah had a ball in each hand, a bottle in his mouth, and his dvd player on the counter!
 "Look at my nice new hair cut mom!"




No comments:

Post a Comment