Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sam 9 Months

 
Our precious Samuel is now 9 months old! At 2' 2" he is 0% for height, and at 19lb 5oz he is 43% for weight. Yes, he is quite small...but I'm ok with him being my little baby for a little longer. He is crawling all over the place, pulling himself up on everything, cruising along the couch, and pushing his walker. A couple days ago he stood without any support. He laughs at almost everything Elijah does, except when he comes after his toys. Sam will use his two small teeth and growl if Elijah tries to take something out of his hands. I wear him in the Ergo(best baby carrier ever) whenever we are out, and he is so quiet, that I often forget he is there! Sam is very independent, and will entertain himself for much of the day. He loves to eat almost everything. We love our little Sambo!

No comments:

Post a Comment