New York, New York!
Ok, so maybe we weren't in New York City...maybe it was more like Long Island...
And, maybe we didn't see views like the one above, but maybe more like the pictures below...
Jeruid has been working in L.I. lately, and probably will continue to do so for a while. I have been blessed to be able to come along with him. I thought we would be a bit closer to NYC than we were- with traffic it takes almost 2-3 hrs. to get to the city (about 35 mi. away). Long Island is surprisingly very long! So, I spent most of my time hanging out in a hotel room working on videos(thank God for my flexible job).
The closest we get to the city is on our drive to and from Long Island. Can you believe it took us 3hrs. to drive only 20miles? And check out those tolls! That was one of 3...
Maybe next time we can experience the better aspects of the City!




$11? Ouch!
ReplyDeleteNext time you are there, Stephen and I should come down -- we're only 3 hours away as well!
ReplyDelete