Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday

I tried my hand at photography this weekend. Here are a few snapshots of the weekend. Apparently, it helps to have good equipment. 

Here are a few more pictures... there are also some of Jeruid and me taken by my father-in-law.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures - especially those of L&J on the Picasa site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie these pictures are so beautiful! You did an excellent job! Animals and kids on a pretty spring day! They are as good as some of the engagements photos I was just looking at of one of Steph's roommates. Maybe it is time for you to step away from the computer and into some action! Hope you and Jeruid and doing well!

    Nancy, Jimmy and Bart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all! The beautiful day and expensive equipment definitely helped me out. Of course I took about 100 pictures, and those were a few of the ones that looked good(It is tough to get a good picture of kids on the run)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures girl!! The ones of you and Jeruid are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete