Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Don't Worry Daddy-Hair Grows!


I think this is probably the shortest I have ever cut my hair. My head feels so light right now! My dad loves long hair, and never wanted me to cut it as a little girl. Jeruid on the other hand, likes it when I change up my hair. We will see what he thinks about this change when he gets home. 

I love showing off new stuff. I always put on fashion shows for my family when I got new clothes...I would sing any song I made up on the video camera...and of course showed off any new hair style!

Since no one was home for me to show my hair off too, I skyped the most complimentary person I know, Timothy.  Even though he prefers long hair, he said he still liked my cut. Love you, Tim!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! That length fits you very well, and I love the sweeping bangs. You are gorgeous!!

    My dad always liked short hair and I never wanted my hair short. Now I do since I'm a momma and babies pull on hair all of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous -- very sophisticated :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, that makes me feel much better about my decision to chop it off. Jeruid just came home and said he loves it-yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful as always! Even I like your new hairstyle. Love, Daddy

    ReplyDelete