Sunday, April 18, 2010

Longwood-again...

I absolutely love walking at Longwood Gardens. The flowers are always changing!
One of these is not like the others...I wonder if it was done on purpose?
Orchids are my absolute favorite!


1 comment:

  1. I have memories of going to Longwood Gardens when I was a kid when we lived in Delaware the first time. That place is so beautiful! I love the orchids and tulips. Tulips remind me of Delaware as a kid because on one side of our house there were tons that would bloom every spring.

    I hope your herbs turn out well this year! Things grow ok in South Dakota, the growing season is just so short since the last frost day is the end of May and it can snow as early as the first of October... so not much time for growing. I'm hoping my garden does better this year, last year I killed 5 tomato plants, 1 bell pepper plant, and 1 jalapeno pepper plant. This year I hope to kill less things, ha!

    ReplyDelete